Malysia, Malayasia, Malaysia Info
Think you are a true Malaysian? Speak “Manglish” doesn’t mean that you are a true Malaysian, you know? Why don’t have a try on this quiz below? Aww, Malaysia Boleh, kan?
1. What KLCC stands for?
a. Kuala Lumpur Sissies
b. Kaum Lelaki Cari Cinta
c. Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
2. What is the name of the biggest state in Malaysia?
a. Salah awak
b. Siap awak
3. Which following words do not origin from Malay?
b. Orang Utan
4. In which year did Malaysia hosted the Commonwealth Game?
5. Which Malaysian company is on the 2004 Fortune 500 list?
c. Air Asia
6. What is height of the tallest mountain in Malaysia?
a. 4800 m
b. 5100 m
c. 5900 m
7. How many times has a Malaysian been crowned the world’s junior squash champion?
b. three times
c. four times
8. When was the first Malaysia Plan launched?
Here’s the answers. Have you got it right?
I have answered only 3 questions correctly. Gosh, I getting old.
First few questions with the optional answer quite funny..
My answer correct or not.. 50%-50% lo.. so consider siapa ? half-Malaysian .. kekekeee
what is Sitiawan stand for? the answer is “Setia Kawan”
8 I can’t remember, the rest I got them right! heheheheh
Question No. 6 I don’t know -.-