Top 20 Words of Encouragement
If you’re like most people, there are days when you just feel down in the dumps. You feel like giving up. You feel like you’re a failure, and that you’ll never be loved, or be successful, or have the kind of life you want to have. On days like that, you need words of encouragement.
Here are 20 words of encouragement to keep with you for those days when you just feel blue:
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined” – Hendry David Thoreau. The author of Walden was someone who dared to dream, who dared to live the life he imagined.
2. “Leap and the net will appear.” – Zen proverb.
3. “Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself… Nothing is impossible!” – Norman Vincent Peale. Dr. Peale has been offering words of encouragement to people for more than three decades.
4. “Do, or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda. Wisdom from the Star Wars universe.
5. “Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it.” – David Guy Powers. David reminds us of an older word of encouragement: carpe diem.
6. “Carpe Diem” – proverb. This Latin phrase means, “Seize the day.” Take advantage of life while you still have it.
7. “This, too, shall pass away,” – Abraham Lincoln. All things, even the hard times, will come to an end one day.
8. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb.
9. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell. Failure should never blind us to new possibilities.
10. “Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” – Henry Van Dyke. Every effort will pay off, the important thing is to try.
11. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” – Proverb.
12. “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” -Aldous Huxley. You can’t control your situation, but you can control how you respond.
13. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt. Roosevelt faced many difficulties in his life and overcame them, often by just hanging on.
14. Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill. Churchill knew the importance of standing up for what is right, no matter how hard.
15. “I thank God for my handicaps, for through them I have found myself, my work, and my God.” – Helen Keller.
16. “Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
17. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach. Change is not always a bad thing.
18. “Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, `Grow, grow.’” – The Talmud.
19. “Don’t worry, Be Happy.” – Bobby McFerrin. This one, of course, is more effective if .
20. “It is not the possession of good things which bring happiness-it is the ability to enjoy what comes.” – Proverb.
Hi guys! I am asking yourself if a person might enable me out! Basically I need to look at this unique page on my personal all new iPad, nevertheless it does not exhibit up effectively, So I used to be questioning if a person can suggest me any optimum option? I do not know but should I attempt and locate out an replace for my application program or something else? I know this is some thing kinda off the topic, but please update me and thank you in advance for that enable! Sophie