Sympathy Words And Messages
Finding the suitable words to express your feelings may be hard since it might be a bit awkward trying to figure out what to say, but well written messages or words can effectively convey your sympathy and support to the person who needs someone to stand by him. Featured are some example of words & messages that you can use to comfort & heal the wounded soul of a loved one:
- Deepest condolences
- Our heartfelt condolences go out to you at this time.
- We are here should you need our support.
- Fondest remembrances
- We’re sharing your sorrow.
- Thinking of you and offering you hope and comfort.
_ May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish.
- With deepest sympathy.
- Our thoughts are with you and your family.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Our loving thoughts will embrace you.
- You and your family are in my thoughts.
- Our hearts go out to you in this time of sorrow and loss.
- I love _________ as much as you do.
- I am so sorry to hear about the passing of _________.
- I am here for you whenever you need me.
- I was shocked & saddened to hear the news about the death of your _________. _________ treated me like his/her own son/daughter, I will always remember _________ as a decent & kind-hearted person. May _________ rest in peace.
- The death of a loved one is a difficult time. The words are all I have to take your ache away. Stay strong & positive, RIP and God Bless _________, keep on shining up there in heaven.
- _________ may have gone from this planet but _________ are still here with us in spirit and always will be.
- The lose must have affected you deeply. I wish things had turned out differently for you. You have condolences and sympathy right from our heart.
- I know how close you and your _________ were. _________ has grown up beside you and has become a part of your soul. Your love will be with _________ forever in _________ heart, and it is through these memories that you will be able to become a better person.
- _________ was such a kind person, who will be greatly missed by anyone who knew him.
Few tips to consider when writing sympathy messages:
1. Mentioned few good memories that you had with the deceased
2. Make sure the words being used are sincere
3. Keep it simple
4. Offer some help
*** Click here if you are looking for condolence messages examples ***