Surf With U – U Mobile Broadband
Surf With U – U Mobile Broadband package is the cheapest plan ever available for anyone who stay in Malaysia to enjoy fast speed online surfing. By paying a mere RM78 per month, you get to enjoy the 3.6Mbps with unlimited access for the broadband users!
As you can see, U Mobile surfing is available is most of the areas across Selangor & KL area. The offer that they make is very attractive, but since I am using Maxis broadband now, I have never thought of changing a new one.
If you get the chance, will you give it a shot? And for those who are currently using the U Mobile Broadband, how’s the speed? Do share with us your valuable experience~
[...] are Celcom, Maxis, P1 Wimax & UMobile, but which broadband do you [...]
[...] write few blog posts about the other broadbands available in Malaysia (You may read the post 1,2,3 & 4) while sharing you own experience or questions with other fellow readers. So while [...]
U-Mobile is sucked.
U-Mobile is a conn company.
U-Mobile is the lousiest broadband company in the world.
1. speed, hardly go up to 50kbps (promising 3.6Mbps)
2. lousy support
3. billing slow – 3 months back dated
4. very efficient terminate your connection even bill is not out.
5. can’t do auto-billing (unless you have time to go all the way take the fucking auto-billing form)
6. can’t refund.
7. connections always down. I got 2 months no connections, they agreed refund. Waited 1 year. Wrote to press, they AGAIN agreed refund but obviously is conned case AGAIN.
NEVER TRIED U-MOBILE. IS A VERY BIG REGRET.
hi … when penang got u mobile coverage ?? thanks…
hope u mobile got coverage soon
currently my 2nd month….used 12gb and speed is throttled till juz 10kbps per sec….don’t know when will get the regular speed again.btw my max speed was 300 kb/s ……thats was really cool!!!and i am in seremban.